Options for Learning's center-based programs
Options for Learning's center-based programs are primarily funded by federal, state and local government contracts. As a result, many spaces in our programs allow us to assist lower-income families who are working, attending college or vocational training, or seeking employment.
Families who do not meet the state or federal income guidelines who would like to enroll their children may be able to access spaces in our Full-day Preschool, Surround Care and Empowered Learning programs at reasonable prices. Additionally, our Enrichment Program is a free program located in participating school districts.
Options for Learning welcomes children with disabilities in all our programs, provided the child can be safely and successfully served in the program.
Resource and Referral Program
Options for Learning's Resource and Referral Program assists families regardless of income in locating licensed child care free of charge.
INFANT CARE PROGRAM
- Full-day/full-year infant center and home-based program
- Serves children from birth to 3 years and pregnant women
- Extensive family support and involvement
- Free for low-income and qualifying families
- State- and federally funded program
- Serves those living in Azusa, West Covina, Covina, Monrovia, Glendora, South El Monte, East La Puente/San Jose Hills, San Gabriel, Irwindale, Temple City, Walnut, Diamond Bar and Rowland Height
SUPPORT SERVICES FOR PARENTS AND PROVIDERS
- Free child care referrals for parents regardless of income
- Help paying for child care for low-income and CalWORKs families
- Food and nutrition program for licensed family child care providers
- Support and training for child care professionals