Family Child Care Food Program » Welcome


Options for Learning Family Child Care Food Program serves licensed family child care home providers who participate in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) and the children enrolled in their care.  Providers receive reimbursement for creditable meals and valuable nutrition education.  Our staff ensures that providers understand program requirements and encourages positive eating habits for children in care.  
Call (626) 338-4165 for more information.



The required Annual Provider Training for 2018-2019 for all participating providers on the Food Program is now open for you to complete!

The password for the training appears in the letter and in the email notice sent to providers. Signed Verification Forms for the training must be received in the office by the deadline in order to receive credit for the training.

Call us at (626) 338-4165 with any questions.

Deadline:  July 31, 2019







Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

 (1)   Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

  Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

  1400 Independence Avenue, SW

  Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

 (2)   Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

 (3)   Email:

 This institution is an equal opportunity provider.