State Preschool » Child Care Food Program

Child Care Food Program

Child Care Food Program

The Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) is a federally-funded program administered by the California Department of Education to provide nutritious meals and snacks to infants and children as a regular part of their day care.  Learn more about the program here


The Child Care Food Program is operated under the direction of the State Preschool program, but serves all of the following Options for Learning center-based programs:

Currently enrolled families, please contact the division where your child is enrolled if you have any questions.  For further information about the Child Care Food Program, call (626) 854-3449.


NOTE:  This Child Care Food Program only serves children currently enrolled at an Options for Learning center.


Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


(1)   Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;


(2)   Fax: (202) 690-7442; or


(3)   Email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.