Get Your Enrollment Started!
Get your enrollment started today with a few simple steps!
Gather the following documentation:
1. Birth certificates for all children in the household.
2. Current physical exam for enrolling child with TB test and results (done within the last year).
3. Up-to-date immunization record for enrolling child
4. Proof of income received (paystubs, TANF, unemployment, disability, child support, etc.) for past 3 months.
5. Parent’s immunizations for influenza, pertussis, measles, and tuberculosis test (TB) result within one year, so parents can fulfill volunteering expectation.
Complete and print the following documentation:
Bring documents and forms from Steps 1 & 2 to our main office at:
Options for Learning State Preschool
Mon – Fri 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Call us at (626) 854-3449 with any questions.