Early Head Start
Preparing Children & Families for Life
- Early Head Start is a full-day, full-year program for children ages birth to 3 years and pregnant women
- Parent programs offered in collaboration with Cal-SAFE Teen Parent Program
- Children with disabilities are welcomed
- High quality, nurturing and safe child development centers with staff who are qualified in infant and child development.
- Comprehensive program that promotes enhanced physical and emotional well-being and strong cognitive skills in infants and toddlers all while fostering stable family relationships.
- Extensive parent participation and support services offered.
- FREE for qualifying families
- Meals are provided
Programs available to families residing in zip codes: 91790, 91791, 91792, 91744, 91748, 91702, 91722, 91723 & 91724 - cities of Azusa, Covina, La Puente, Rowland Heights & West Covina
High school completion program for pregnant teens and teen parents ages 12-19 who need child care:
- Santana High School LIFE Center in La Puente/Rowland Heights - Learn more HERE
- La Seda center in La Puente
- Badillo toddler center in downtown Covina
- Huffman Children's Center in West Covina - New location!
Helping families better understand their child’s stages of development with regular visits to their home with parents being viewed as the child’s first teacher. Options for Learning staff teach parents activities that support their child’s emotional, social and cognitive growth.
Call us to ENROLL (626) 732-0130
FAX (626) 732-0349
At our main office:
Covina, CA 91724
Mon – Fri 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Find an Early Head Start Program outside of our service area
Learn more about Early Head Start