Do you work directly with children?
Have you taken a CPR and/or First Aid course since July 1, 2017?
Are you planning to take one between now and June 30, 2018?
You may be eligible for a reimbursement of up to $150!
- Courses must be taught by an EMS certified training program AND
- You must either work or live in the following Options for Learning Resource and Referral service area cities: Alhambra, Altadena, Arcadia, Azusa, Baldwin Park, Duarte, El Monte, La Canada, La Habra Heights, La Mirada, Monrovia, Pasadena, Rosemead, San Gabriel, San Marino, Sierra Madre, So. El Monte, So. Pasadena, Temple City or Whittier.
- Reimbursements can be up to a maximum of $150.00.
- Reimbursements are on a first come, first served basis or until funding is no longer available.
How to apply?
Gather the following documents:
- ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- A copy of your CPR/1st Aid card/certificate
- List the name of your business/facility & the site address
- Your home address
- Phone number
Options for Learning
Attention: Miriam Ibarra
CCS Division 13100 Brooks Drive
Baldwin Park, Ca. 91706
If you have any questions, please contact the Resource & Referral Dept. at (626) 856-5900 or (562) 945-2635 ext. 1