CPR/1st Aid Reimbursement
Do you work directly with children?
Have you taken a CPR and/or First Aid course since July 1, 2018?
Are you planning to take one between now and June 30, 2019?
You may be eligible for a reimbursement of up to $150.00!
- Courses must be taught by an EMSA certified training program or Approved Trainer AND
- You must live or work within Options for Learning – Resource and Referral Service Area (Alhambra, Altadena, Arcadia, Azusa, Baldwin Park, Duarte, El Monte, La Canada, La Habra Heights, La Mirada, Monrovia, Pasadena, Rosemead, San Gabriel, San Marino, Sierra Madre, So. El Monte, So. Pasadena, Temple City & Whittier)
- Reimbursements can be up to a maximum of $150.00.
- Reimbursements are on a first come, first served basis or until funding is no longer available.
How to apply?
Send the following documents:
- ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- A copy of your CPR/1st Aid card/certificate
- List the name of your facility/program & the site address
- Your home address
- Your phone number
Options for Learning - CCS Division
Attention: Miriam Ibarra
13100 Brooks Drive
Baldwin Park, Ca. 91706
If you have any questions, please contact Miriam at the Resource & Referral Dept. at (626) 856-5900 ext.181 or (562) 945-2635 ext. 1