Join our team
Options for Learning's Human Resources Department is committed to maintaining the highest level of service to all of these amazing people. It is our goal to treat each employee with respect, professionalism and the utmost of care. We have an open-door policy and are committed to going the extra mile when addressing our staff’s needs or concerns.
- A highly recognized nonprofit child care and resource agency since 1981;
- One of the largest child development agencies in the San Gabriel Valley*;
- Convenient for families — 90+ locations serving more than 12,000 children*;
- Favored by employees — a strong career path and low turnover.
"Working for Options for Learning is a rewarding experience where you are encouraged to learn, be creative and express yourself in your work. It is an experience like no other, and the prize is inspiring our youth, and witnessing their growth." Diana, lead teacher, Enrichment Program
"Working for Options has given me the opportunity to grow professionally as a teacher. Here at Options for Learning, we work as a team to help children succeed and make a difference in their lives. I also have the opportunity to work with different communities." Alba, teacher, Head Start Pasadena
"I starting working at Options for Learning as an assistant teacher and now I am a site director at a large site making more money and close to home." Linda, site director, Surround Care
"I love Options for Learning! I love it because I feel welcomed. My position has given me great experience and knowledge. You know that feeling people get every Sunday night when you know the weekend is over and you have to go to work tomorrow? Yeah, I don’t get that feeling!" Priscilla, meal monitor, State Preschool
- Paid time off;
- Benefits for both part- and full-time staff;
- Nine paid holidays;
- Basic life insurance;
- Long-term disability;
- Employee assistance program.
Flexible spending credits for:
- Medical, dental and vision;
- Supplemental life insurance;
- Legal assistance plan;
- Supplemental cancer and accident plans;
- Dependent care;
- 403(b) retirement savings;
- Cash-out option.
- Credit union;
- Fitness reimbursement;
- Bereavement time off;
- Jury/witness duty leave;
- Financial wellness program;
- Skechers DIRECT discount program;
- Employee referral bonus;
- Discounts for employee gym membership, movie tickets, Verizon, L.A. County Fair and amusement parks.