Careers with Us
NOW HIRING - JOIN OUR TEAM!
Teachers, Enrollment Staff, Food Services, Maintenance, Office & Other Positions
- A highly recognized nonprofit child care & family resources provider since 1981.
- One of the largest child development agencies in the San Gabriel Valley employing more than 1,000 professionals & growing!
- Consistently ranked high quality child development & after school services in CA.
- Convenient for families - with over 160 site locations, serving 12,000+ children.
- Favored by employees - a strong career path & low turnover.
- Generous with benefits for both full-time & part-time staff.
Working for Options is a rewarding experience where you are encouraged to learn, be creative and express yourself in your work. It is an experience like no other, and the prize is inspiring our youth, and witnessing their growth. Diana – Lead Teacher, Enrichment Program
Working for Options has given me the opportunity to grow professionally as a teacher. Here at Options we work as a team to help children succeed and make a difference in their lives. As a teacher at Options I also have the opportunity to work with different communities. Alba - Teacher, Head Start Pasadena
I starting working at Options as an Assistant Teacher and now I am a Site Director at a large site making more money and close to home. Linda - Site Director, Surround Care
I love Options! I love it because I feel welcomed! My position has given me great experience and knowledge! You know that feeling people get every Sunday night when you know the weekend is over and you have to go to work tomorrow? Yeah, I don’t get that feeling! Priscilla - Meal Monitor, State Preschool