State Preschool Education Manager Niland Lim tapped to assume new role.
Options For Learning Home
Homepage Shuffle - NEW
At A Glance
- 15,244 children served annually
- $91,747,341 in child care and program services provided annually
- 4,771,171 meals and snacks served in centers and contracted home- based providers annually
- 935 employees, making Options for Learning one of San Gabriel Valley’s largest child care providers
- 5,014 free child care referrals provided annually by our Child Care Services division
- 300 classrooms located at more than 90 locations throughout the San Gabriel and Pomona valleys, Whittier and Northeast L.A.
- 6,154 workshops, visits and support calls offered annually for child care providers
- 39 years of being a leader in helping families improve their lives by building a positive foundation for school, social and life success
*Figures based on typical capacity and operating conditions.
Shop online from April 5-18, and make a difference!
Options for Learning's educators have created many videos to facilitate learning at home.
Child care providers are encouraged to explore their options.
New State Preschool director announced
Child Care Services to host virtual book fair to benefit families
Hundreds of at-home learning videos available
Loans for small businesses now available
Time: 6 PM – 8 PM
Location: Options for Learning 13100 Brooks Drive Baldwin Park, CA 91706