Permit information

Do teaching positions require a permit?
Our state and federally funded programs do require teachers to have a Child Development Permit, as issued by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing. Each job posting will indicate if this is a requirement.
Where do I apply for a Child Development Permit?
We encourage interested applicants to visit the State of California's website for permit applications, renewals, status updates and further information. Students enrolled in college classes may also seek assistance from their child development departments.
I am still confused about the permit process? Is there someone I can speak to?
Please contact Soledad Galvez, professional growth coordinator, with questions. 
Can I get help paying for the permit fees?
The Child Development Training Consortium, as funding is available, may be able to assist. Learn more by visiting their website