Developing essential skills for school success
- State Preschool is a half-day early learning program for 3 & 4 year old children Child must turn 3 by September 1st to qualify
- Offering morning or afternoon classes during the school year
- Utilizing an educationally sound and developmentally appropriate curriculum, State Preschool ensures that each preschool child develops the skills essential to success in elementary school.
- FREE for qualifying families
- Lunch is provided
Many convenient locations to serve you:
|Monterey Park||Rowland Heights||West Covina|
|South Whittier||La Puente||Pomona|
|Whittier||Santa Fe Springs|
Call us to enroll (626) 854-3449
FAX (626) 854-3458
At our main office:
Mon – Fri 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Did you know? Children who attend preschool are more likely to:
- Graduate high school
- Go to college
- Attain a higher paying job
The mission of the State Preschool Division is to prepare preschoolers and their families for kindergarten and make the transition to elementary school smooth and successful. We achieve this mission by providing a high quality, developmental, educational program which meets the needs of the whole child and forming collaborative partnerships with schools and community institutions.