Search for child care
- Complete all required information for a more customized referral.
- Up to 15 referrals (average is three to 10) will be given based on the child care information entered.
- Referrals are generated randomly by the database.
- Please be advised that our program provides referrals, not recommendations.
- Child care referrals within our service area will be provided: Alhambra, Altadena, Arcadia, Azusa, Baldwin Park, Duarte, El Monte, La Canada, La Habra Heights, La Mirada, Monrovia, Pasadena, Rosemead, San Gabriel, San Marino, Sierra Madre, South El Monte, South Pasadena, Temple City, and Whittier.
Once a parent has chosen a child care provider, he or she should stay engaged with the program and maintain regular communication with the child’s care provider.
Options for Learning strongly recommends that before placing a child in care, parents or guardians exercise their right and responsibility to review a potential child care provider's licensing history. As a parent or guardian, you have the right to get information about any substantiated or inconclusive complaints about a child care provider that you select for your child. This is a public record and is available at the facility. A more complete file, including complaints or violations for licensed programs in Los Angeles County, is available at the Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing offices or at the CDSS website:
CLICK ON THE BOX BELOW TO SEARCH FOR CHILD CARE
By clicking on the checkbox below, you agree that you have read, understood, and accepted the conditions for this and all future searches for child care services.
I accept the terms of the disclaimer