Family Child Care Food Program

Options for Learning's Family Child Care Food Program serves licensed family child care home providers who participate in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) and the children enrolled in their care. Providers receive reimbursement for creditable meals and valuable nutrition education. Our staff ensures that providers understand program requirements and encourages positive eating habits for children in care.  

Call 626-338-4165 for more information.

wic logoInformation on WIC

WIC (Women, Infants and Children) serves to safeguard the health of low-income pregnant, postpartum, and breastfeeding women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutritional risk by providing nutritious foods to supplement diets, information on healthy eating including breastfeeding promotion and support, and referrals to health care. Learn more about the program.
  • Whole grains: Any whole-grain product listed in the state’s WIC Food List meets the CACFP whole grain criteria;
  • Breakfast cereal: Any breakfast cereal listed in the WIC Food List is creditable in the CACFP.

How to register for the program

  • Be a licensed family child care home provider;
  • Live in our service area.;
  • Call us at 626-338-4165 to schedule a sign-up visit with one of our site monitors.  

We will explain our policies and give you the assistance and materials you need to begin serving nutritious meals that meet the USDA requirements for reimbursement.

Non-discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

 (1)   Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

  Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

  1400 Independence Avenue, SW

  Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

 (2)   Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

 (3)   Email:

 This institution is an equal opportunity provider.